Dr Andrew Kellett
- Principle Investigator Strand 1
- Lecturer of Medicinal Inorganic Chemistry
- 1998-2002 B.Sc. Chemistry (NUIM)
- 2002-2007 Ph.D. Bioinorganic Medicinal Chemistry (ITTD/DIT)
- Design of inorganic materials as molecular scissors for DNA.
- Nucleic acid binding interactions.
- Free radical chemical biology at the DNA interface.
- Metallo-cytotoxic drug design and mechanism.
- Coordinator of the multimillion EU funded Marie Curie ITN research programme, ClickGene: Click Chemistry for Future Gene Therapies to Benefit Citizens, Researchers and Industry (H2020 - MSCA - ITN - 2014)