Presented by Dr. Sarah Guerin – UL
14:00 (GMT) on Tuesday, June 23rd, 2020
This webinar will guide you through Sarah’s work in:
1. Investigating molecular interactions in manufacturing processes.
2. Tracking macroscopic crystal properties through co-crystallisation.
3. Studying influence of anisotropic crystal properties on crystal dissolution. Relevance: Modelling, crystallisation and in drug formulation.
Webinar key messages:
1. Molecular modelling uses nanoscale insight to understand and engineer macroscale properties and industrial scale processes.
2. Molecular modelling can be highly quantitative in its prediction of bulk properties.
3. Molecular modelling has broad applications and ever-growing potential.