SSPC has a proven track record in delivering excellent research that is critically informed by the needs of the pharmaceutical sector. SSPC can support your research and development activities with particular emphasis on:
Become an Industry Member
- Access to a €12M research programme with world leading academic experts
- Initiate a research project aligned with your research priorities
- Access a talent pipeline comprising over 100 PhD graduates and post-doctorate researchers
- Co-supervise, inform and host PhD students in an area relevant to your organisation
- Upskill your workforce through our industry based PhD and Master’s programme
- Benefit from high caliber training sessions
- Be part of an international community of practice for pharmaceutical research, innovation and training
Develop a Research Project
Industry can engage directly with the Centre to initiate targeted research projects. SSPC offers companies the following two methods of project engagement:
- 100% Industry Funded Projects provide organisations with the opportunity to initiate strategically important and commercially impactful research projects. In this case the company retains all the Intellectual Property (IP).
- SSPC Co-Funded Projects provide organisations with the opportunity to receive 50% project funding by the Centre. In this case the IP resides with the academic institute and can be licensed back to the company.
(Bio)Pharma Ireland White Paper
SSPC joint publication with JnJ
An evaluation of the Johanson model for roller compaction process development for a high dose API