We are delighted to open the SSPC Awards series for another year and currently invite applications for 2023. The SSPC awards series is designed to recognize and celebrate excellent achievements within our Centre over this calendar year period. Awards are selected on the basis of a competitive application process, unless otherwise specified below. Please use the application links below that include full criteria and evaluation criteria for each award.
Completed application forms should be mailed to [email protected] by COB, Friday, May 3, 2024 for consideration. Applications will be judged by an independent judging committee which will contain representation from SSPC senior leadership and award sponsors. Awards will be presented at our annual Symposium on Monday, June 10, 2024.
SSPC Awards (voucher prize)
- SSPC Graduate of the Year. For exceptional PhD graduates based on their PhD achievements and outputs.
- SSPC Industrial PhD Placement. For exceptional and impactful SSPC PhD placement experiences
- SSPC EPE Champion of the Year. For any member of SSPC community (PhD, PDRA, Investigators) who has demonstrated a commitment to and flair for public engagement and outreach.
- SSPC Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI) Award. This award recognises an individual, group or organisation that has promotion or advancement in Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
SSPC Awards (without a voucher)
- SSPC Commercial Activity of the Year Award. This award recognises the outstanding contribution of knowledge exchange, knowledge transfer and/or commercialisation activities for an individual or a group
- SSPC Academic Collaboration of the Year. In recognition of collaborative projects between academics at different institutions within SSPC that have yielded outputs that would not have been possible without the involvement of both/more partners.
- SSPC Industry Impact of the Year. For research outputs that have made a tangible impact with/for an industrial partner
SSPC Director Awards (not through application process). Please note that nominations are also welcome, particularly for the mentorship award, email: [email protected]
- SSPC Investigator of the Year
- SSPC Research Article of the Year
- SSPC Mentorship Award